By alerting the city to issues within our neighborhood, you help to keep Central Gardens safe and beautiful. Contact the City of Memphis to report:
- Abandoned vehicles
- High weeds on vacant lots
- Curbside trash
- Faulty traffic signals
- Derelict and abandoned homes
You can submit a service request by:
1. Going to the City of Memphis website where you can enter a New 311 Request or Check Status of Current 311 Requests
2. You also can submit a request by calling the MCSC. You will not be able to track the status online. For status information, please contact the Mayor's Citywide Call Center at (311), Monday - Friday, between the hours of 8:30 am and 5 pm.
3. Citizens can also report issues by downloading the Memphis 311 app from the Apple store or Google Play store.